We hear this question all the time.
What is a diamond painting kit?
Diamond painting kits are craft kits filled with all the tools necessary to complete a diamond painting.
Diamond painting kits come in padded bags or a boxes, depending on their size, and are filled with the following contents:
- 1 x diamond painting canvas. The canvas is coated with an adhesive to help the diamond drills stick.
- 1 x diamond painting pen. The diamond painting pen has a specially shaped stylus to help "grab" the gems for placement onto the adhesive canvas.
- 1 x diamond painting tray. The diamond painting tray holds the gems for easy access and also aligns them for fast and repetitious actions.
- 1 x pair of tweezers. We use the tweezers to help move diamonds that have been placed a little off center or to place the diamond dots one at a time.
- 1 x diamond painting glue / wax. The diamond painting pen is placed into the wax which is necessary to "grab" the gems.
- 1 x diamond painting inventory sheet. The diamond art inventory sheet is a key diamond painting tool. We use it to make sure we have all the right colors and amounts of diamond gems.
- 30-45 x bags of diamond gems. These are very small resin or plastic square or round shaped beads which are placed onto the canvas. They are the heart and soul of your diamond painting kit.
and a diamond painting canvas. Most diamond art canvases have the following:
A thumbnail of the diamond art picture
And of course, the diamond art painting.
You paint with diamonds by:
Putting some wax on the tip of the diamond pen.
Picking up a diamond gem with the wax end of the pen.
Putting the gem in the corresponding square or circle on the diamond painting.
Repeat as necessary to complete your diamond art.
Frame as necessary.
That’s all there is to it.
Are Diamond Painting Kits Expensive To Buy?
You can easily get a starter diamond painting kit for under $10. We recommend starting off with a smaller kit until you get the hang of diamond painting.
It can be intimidating to receive a larger size diamond art kit, like a 40cm x 50cm, as your first project.
The diamond dots are very small. Only 2.5mm x 2.5mm.
Also, square diamond drills (5d drills) are a little more difficult than the round ones (3d drills).
What are you waiting for?
Get a diamond painting kit today!
Please share or comment.
As always you can visit www.diamondxpres.com and use code VIP15 for 15% off.