Diamond Painting is Easy & Fun!
Diamond Painting is taking the world by storm! It's an inspiring and invigorating craft where paintings spring to life before your eyes.
The painter uses tiny colored "Drills", which have a flat side and a 5D top side, and places them on a color-coordinated sticky canvas.
As each piece is put in place the picture becomes more clear. Think of it as painting by numbers meets jigsaw puzzles.
10 Simple Steps
1. When diamond painting kit arrives open and inspect components.
2. Locate color code on the inventory sheet and check to make sure you have all your diamond painting gems.
3. Get drill pen, wax and drill tray ready.
4. Peel back a small section of the protective paper from a corner, identify the colors for this section.
5. Pour diamond drills into the tray.
6. Dip drill pen tip into glue.
7. Place drill pen tip onto the top of the drill.
8. Place drills, flat side down, on corresponding square until picture is complete.
9. Press completed painting with large book to help diamonds stick better
10. Frame and hang proudly or give as a gift to family or a friend
Bonus tip: Not sure what size to buy? Read Google's number one ranked blog on the subject here
- Drills are color-coded to match the numbers on the canvas
- Pasting tool & pasting glue
- Gem tray
Diamond Painting Techniques!
What's the best way to stop a painting for the day? Do you leave everything out and just resume the next time or do you clean everything up in case you don't get back for a while? What if you know you have to store a partially complete diamond painting for a while? What about pressing the diamond painting before getting started and how about when it is complete?
We want to know!
Do you have some diamond painting techniques you'd like to share? Email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll post them on our Pinterest board. Thank you.
Get Started Now